PURPOSE: The Communication Director serves BridgeBuilders as head of marketing and media strategy and implementation. Under the direction of the Director of Development, and in cooperation with other departments, the Communication Director produces primarily external communication, including marketing materials, fundraising campaigns, educational materials, digital media, etc.
COMMITTED TO THE MISSION: Candidate must be in agreement with the statement of faith and mission statement of BridgeBuilders. This is a ministry, but likely not like any the candidate has been associated. The ideal person is passionate about ministering through communications. Be comfortable with your faith being stretched and open to growth.
1. Prompt with work, must be able to manage working with deadlines
2. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
5. Flexible with change
6. Comfortable in diverse environment
7. Ability to manage occasional shifts in work hours and locations
8. 3-5 years experience in communication/marketing environment in ministry, non-profit, or related field.
1. Strong knowledge of communication in non-profit environment to a variety of audiences, including constituents, clients, and potential partners and donors.
2. Graphic Design, especially Adobe Creative Cloud. Premiere (or Final Cut) a plus. Strong understanding of design principles: color, font families, document types, etc.
3. Digital media production, including social, blog content creation and management, and email marketing.
4. Strong understanding of web design and maintenance.
5. Strong writing skills, including impact narratives.
6. Basic photography.
7. Proficient on Microsoft Office
BridgeBuilders is seeking a Communication Director, who will manage the full marketing and media strategy for ministry-based non-profit in Dallas, Texas. The ideal candidate has a wide knowledge of communication strategy in non-profit environment and has passion for helping those in poverty through the power of the gospel of Jesus.
BridgeBuilders is an urban missionary organization that breaks the cycle of poverty by confronting the spiritual needs of the “poor” and resolving the material realities that prevent them from flourishing. More info at hisbridgebuilders.org.
Interested parties can send resume to JJ Hulet – email@example.com.