Digital Media Coordinator
BridgeBuilders is seeking a person at entry-level who is highly creative and wants to use that creativity to build the kingdom of God. The purpose of the Digital Media Coordinator is to provide support to the Communication Director, specifically in the areas of new media and graphic design. The ideal candidate is immersed in social media and can bring that knowledge and passion to BridgeBuilders. Content creation will be a large portion of the position, mostly for digital media, with occasional print work. At the core, this position is about creativity and the ability to share via new media.
COMMITTED TO THE MISSION: Candidate must be in agreement with the statement of faith and mission statement of BridgeBuilders. This is a ministry, but likely not like any the candidate has been associated. The ideal person is passionate about ministering through communications. Be comfortable with your faith being stretched and open to growth.
1. Prompt with work, must be able to manage working with deadlines
3. Flexible with change
4. Comfortable in diverse environment
5. Ability to manage occasional shifts in work hours and locations
1. Must enjoy social media, understand engaging content, how to reach social audiences, ability to adapt with changing nature of social networks.
2. Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator and Photoshop expertise. InDesign and Premiere (or Final Cut) preferred.
3. Strong understanding of design principles: color, font families, document types, etc.
4. Basic photography skills
5. Basic writing skills
6. Proficient on Microsoft Office
The position will include some light administrative duties as well.
Interested parties can send resume and design samples to JJ Hulet – email@example.com.
Director of development
RESPONSIBILITIES, JOB DESCRIPTION:
Working closely with the President the Director of Development will:
· Providing professional leadership for fundraising
· Cultivate and manage new and current foundation relationships
· Work with special events team to execute special events for different donor audiences
· Lead major donor development
· Create and execute strategy to encourage new or increased contributions
· Work with Grant Writer to ensure program coverage
· Work with Director of Communications on marketing material and content for print and e-appeals
· Responsible for follow-up & donor relations and tracking of donor gifts
· Oversee the management and maintenance of the donor database and implement a timely, appropriate donor request and acknowledgement system.
· Other duties as assigned or requested.
· Build a good relationship with BridgeBuilders volunteers and employers.
· Support the BridgeBuilders Mission Statement and do all possible to accomplish the ministry’s goals and strategies.
· Willingness to work in a Christ-centered, non-profit, ministry environment.
· Passionate about poverty alleviation
· 3-5 years’ experience in fundraising and nonprofit sector; CFRE certification preferred
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· A strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
· Work well with others and team situations
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Experienced in project management
· Ability to work well with others in a team-oriented environment
Interested parties can send resume to Sarah Conner – firstname.lastname@example.org.